Prescription Refill Information
- For prescription refills please contact your pharmacy first. They will then contact us and handle it electronically. This is easier and safer as records are better maintained when handled through the computer.
- If your prescriptions are covered by insurance, please remember to tell the pharmacy if your insurance coverage has changed.
- Narcotics are not prescribed after hours under any circumstance.
- Antibiotics are not prescribed after hours unless you have already seen the doctor for that particular episode and it is a follow-up from that visit.
- Check your prescription label regularly to see how many times you can get a refill. Please plan ahead at least 24-48 business hours when you need refills on maintenance medications like contraceptives. Refills are only done during regular office hours.
- Below are links to several commonly used local and mail-order pharmacies:
We accept most insurance.
Please call (303) 932-2121 to schedule an appointment today!